Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September 5th, My Declaration

This is just a little something I've had in my mind.

I'm not going to tag anyone, cause really this isn't for anyone but me.

This is to remind myself to keep on track, not to be led astray from the path. This is my declaration. I have decided tomorrow is going to be a good day.

I am going to be happy. No moping, no whining, no crying, no break downs. I am going to sing and dance like my life is a musical, because quite frankly...life is more fun that way. And also, who cares what those simon cowl wannabe's think? let them criticize me, at least i have the guts to be myself, and not a carbon copy of someone else :) I am going to feel gorgeous. I am not going to let myself define beauty as how many boys like you, how many girls are jealous of your hair..how perfect i can get my make up and hair to look, because that's not what beauty is. I'm not going to let people tell me otherwise. I'm not going to let them tell me I'm ugly...cause God doesn't make ugly things, and He made me.I am going to be just as confident OUTSIDE of my comfort zone (my mascot suit) as I am inside the suit. I shouldn't have to put on a fur suit to gain confidence. I should have the strength to be myself at all times.

I have decided, I can handle the stress in healthy ways. I don't need my past unhealthy habits to control my life. If He put me to it, I can do it, and if I need help there are people that can help me. It's been almost 3 months now, i've only gained 5 pounds back but that's because I walk an average of 2 miles everyday around the new high school! This is the beginning of a new chapter in my life, and I've just turned the page. I'm one page closer to my happy ending. I just have to make it through these trials to earn that happy ending. <3

Thank you to EVERYONE who has influenced me and made me a better person. Thank you to those of you who believed in me. Thank you God for giving me the strength to keep persevering everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment